Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A little bit about me!

So you might wonder why another girl who thinks they know beauty is starting another generic beauty blog. It seems like there are just too many out there to keep up with already as it is. Well, I don't give a rats ass really. I am going to go for it! I just want to share my opinions on things that I discover and really I just think that it would be a great hobby!

I just intensively started getting into makeup in the beginning of this lovely 2011 year and it has become a passion of mine ever since. I enjoy discovering new products. I really just want to share my  tips and my experience with some of the products that I have collected over time and recently.

WARNING: I most likely will not be doing makeup tutorials though so I am sorry if that is what you are looking for but im sure you are already following a lot of talented young ladies who could teach you better than me! If your interested in product reviews, HD pictures, swatches, comparisons, and possibly dupes then deffinately look out for new posts in the future.

And some randoms about me:
My name is Cara Alisa and I am 19 from Houston, TX, I have two pitbull dogs and I am going to school to eventually become a speech therapist. That is all.


Have a lovely week ladies!...and gentlemen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment